Lester's Diet Plan
Eat anything you want, but with restraints.
The scale at my gym.
The table on the scale. My desirable weight is 145 lbs.
My weight on Dec 30, 2014
Method; To make daily reports of food eaten, with a nutrient count, along with advice on how to
1. To lose fifty pounds by Jan 1, 2016, one pound per week.
2. To avoid taking insulin by eating less carbs.
Motivations for Plan:
1. My blood sugar is rising and I am at risk of diabetes;
must reduce my carbs intake.
2. My blood pressure is high; must reduce my sodium intake.
3. The image opposite is the obvious reason - to shame
myself into getting rid of that fat belly.
1. After 6 months my blood sugar is back down to a normal level. I do not need to take any insulin,
saving me money and much inconvenience.
2. My weight is down to 202 lbs; only 8 lbs short of my goal. I have to cut my calories and increase